PLEASE NOTE: THE SIDE PLATE WILL ONLY ATTACH WITH ONE SCREW ON SIDE, AND TWO SCREWS ON BOTTOM WHEN EXTENDED THE TWO SCREWS ON BOTTOM PLATE HOLD IT SECURELY
The L-Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminum T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be removed, this allows for the use of just the base plate if desired. Furthermore, by using only a slightly protruding hard rubber cord on the horizontal portion of the L-bracket, we ensure that the L-plate rests directly on the camera eliminating any play or "mushiness".
Weight: 6.4oz (181grams)
Dimensions: 4.65 x 1.5 x 4.0 in (11.8 x 3.8 x 10.2 cm)
piece design; the vertical piece allows for the use of just the base plate
safety stops in vertical and horizontal surface
- Slide out mechanism with hardened steel rods allow extending of the vertical plate for ease of use with cables or finding center point of the image
with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machine
- Magnetic allen wrench holder
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench
Additionally PLX4 can be used as Cradle for Tomahawk Gimbal with C60 clamp.
- If you already own a ProMediaGear bracket plate please specify the camera make and model in the comment box before checking out.
- 30-day money back
guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you
don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even
pay for return shipping
- USPS Express $25-35 (Tracking and Delivery Confirmation)
Pictures of PLX3 and PLX4 in various configurations in use.